Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rain Rain, Go Away

The last two days have been sort of 'blah'. Yesterday the kids and I waited and waited and waited to go outside to the playground but it just wouldn't stop raining. Tristan was fussy with a fever so I didn't want to take him out in the rain and make it worse. So, instead, I let the kids color on the walls with their chalk. They were having fun and being good and so I went upstairs to check on Tristan. When I came down, I found the kids took their opportunity to show me how bored they were. Tatum colored all over everything she wasn't supposed to. Good thing it comes off easily with water.
Finally, right before Rodney was due home from work, the sun came out. I ran the kids over to the playground as Rodney was pulling up. He decided to run to the mini-mart up the street for some milk and not even a minute after he was gone, the skys opened up and it started to pour. I tried running as fast as I could with three kids but, we all ended up getting soaked!
Today is a beautiful day but, the kids and I are stuck because Rodney had to go to work. I have no idea when he will be home so, this beautiful Saturday may be wasted. We spent all morning at the park and I may take them back over there just so we can get away from these walls!
I desperately need sleep. I've been up since 4am and Tristan wouldn't take a nap until Rodney and Tatum woke up from theirs. Go figure.
Hope everyone back home has a better weekend!
Starting off so nice!

BUSTED!!!


Sorry Mommy

No comments: