Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Day at the Beach II

We had another picnic on the beach this weekend. Our favorite spot was taken so we had to go to another beach. This one wasn't as nice and there were more rocks than sand but, we still had a lot of fun. Tristan was great. He stayed in his little tent for 5 hours! We bought him a play mat with the dangling toys and he loved it!
Our friend Tim is really into scuba diving and he has an underwater scooter that he brought with him. They put Rodney on it and he had a blast! It was amazing that he knew what to do and was so confident about it! If it wasn't a $300 'toy' we would buy one for him!
Tatum didn't feel that great that day so she was really clingy and no one could joke around with her because she would get upset. In the picasa album you can see me bringing her out of the water because she was back and forth about who she wanted to be with. After the third time bringing her out I wasn't very happy because the rocks in the ocean hurt my feet and I kept falling.
Yesterday we tried to attempt the Spanish Steps with all three kids. Its a beautiful spot that I would love to explore but the only way to get there is to climb down a cliff. They have ropes the whole way down to help you but, about halfway down I decided that it was too dangerous for the kids so I made Rodney take us back up. I'll have to get a babysitter to do that one! You dont notice it at the time but, its a real workout! My legs are killing me today!!

Rodney on the underwater scooter.

The group of us minus Wolf.


For those of you who dont belive I'm still alive, here's a pic of me.

Tatum with ketchup all over her face.

Rodney cooking some yummy jalepenos

No comments: