Friday, February 15, 2008

Mom's Group

Well, its been almost a week since my last blog, and I'm sorry for those of you who are addicted to it! But, really, nothing has been going on this week. I forgot to take my camera to moms group yesterday so, you almost didn't get this post but, thanks to Amy having her camera, and me stealing her pics off of Picasa (thanks Amy!!) I was able to write something for you guys.
This moms group was moved to the chapel on one of the bases here. We used to have them at peoples houses but I guess it just got too big and you could barely hear anyone talk. This is like my third time going to group and let me tell you, it is something that I look forward to EVERY WEEK! It gives the kids a chance to play with other kids and give them two hours without me yelling at them. ;c) And, it gets me out of the house and a chance to speak to other adults besides Rodney! Yesterday one of the ladies did a song and dance for the kids using sign language. Of course, my kids weren't involved because Rodney was too busy eating a cupcake and Tatum found a piece of paper and pencil and I couldn't pull her away from that. We also made a Valentines day card for Daddy. We put Tristans foot prints on it with Rodney and Tatums handprint. I think us moms had more fun making the cards than the kids did!
Here are some pics. I plan on taking my camera next week and hopefully get some good shots of all the kids. You know how I LOVE to take kids pictures!

Rodney showing Miss Amy his cup cake. He opens his mouth really wide and raises his eyebrows when he takes a bite.

This is Amy and one of her boys, Tyler


This is a shot of the group. It was kind of small this week (or maybe it seemed so since we were in a bigger area), but you can see how the kids out number us! Oh, Tatum is on the left at the table with her pencil and paper and you can't see Rodney because he's sitting on the floor next to the food table eating his cupcake.

No comments: