Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My "Picture People" Picture

Turns out that waiting a month since my last Picture People picture attempt paid off! These pictures are just too cute! I dont know which one to choose for my wall! There are way too many cute pictures to upload on my blog so make sure you check out the rest of them on the Picasa album!
Nothing new this way. Rodney has been gone since Monday on the ship. He'll come home for one night and then he's gone again for another three days. Its just hard because of not having a car to get around. When he gets back hopefully he'll have some time to teach me how to drive the truck. Yes, I'm going to try one more time! This time he's taking me to a secluded spot and taking the kids out of the car. It will be me all by my lonesome but, he'll be in sight so if I get in trouble... he can help me! Rodney Jr. has missed soccer the last two weeks because of Rodneys surgery (he is doing good), and because of Rodney being underway. So, he's not too happy, he keeps asking me if he can go. Yet another reason I need to learn to drive the truck!

Watch the drop of drool... it doesn't move!

He loves his ducky!


Like he knows how cute he is!


He's starting to get annoyed with me.

Tatum looking like a hot mess.

No comments: