Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rodney Jr.'s First Soccer Game

Rodney Jr. had his first soccer game yesterday. It was really something to see! Of course, our video camera is shot so we didn't get any video of it. I brought my camera but didnt' realize until I got there that I had no memory card. So, luckily I had Rodney's camera with me. I've learned to carry his around everywhere we go incase there is something that I want to take a picture of.
It was noon and it was HOT!! I didn't know it at the time but, in that short hour, I was turning into a lobster! Rodney and the kids didn't get any sun at all. Guess it was just my time to be lucky. Great.
Hope you enjoy the pics.

Here's the line up at the start of the game.

Rodney doesn't know what he's doing. He just chases everyone around.


If I could remove my voice from this video I would! I hate to hear myself! Anyways, right before the play started I noticed a plane landing. (The airport is really near the fields). I no sooner said to the mom next to me, "Rodney is going to get distracted by the plane", when the whistle blew and instead of kicking the ball, he pointed up to the plane. I hope this kid becomes a pilot one day becuase he surely isn't showing signs of being a pro soccer player! haha.

No comments: