Friday, February 8, 2008

Sing Sing

Yesterday we went to playgroup. The kids had a blast as usual. I like seeing them play with other kids. Tatum has an issue with sharing right now. If other kids come over and take things from her she throws a crying tantrum. But, I show her something else thats cool to play with and shes all better for a while. Once she finds something she likes to play with, she wants to play with it for a long time!

Last night as I was making dinner Tatum decided she wanted to sing and dance. I wish I could have got a better video but when she knew the camera was on her she bacame shy. Its still cute.

Not too much going on today. I decided not to take the kids with the rest of the playgroup to a fruit world thing. I just dont think I could handle all three kids in an environment like that. We'll save it for another day.

This is Rodney Jr.s soccer uniform. Its a size small but equivilent to a size 6-8. He's not going to be able to wear the shorts, as you can see they are around his ankles, and the top is so big I dont know what to do with it! There are no numbers on the back because they said they didnt have time to put them on. Once again, a joy of being in Guam! He's not even the smallest one on his team!!!


The Chumorro's hard at work in our backyard.

No power tools here. They use machetes to cut down trees and weedwhackers to cut the grass.

No comments: