Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Crossed Eyed, Flapping Booger

Haven't had much to write lately cause not much is going on. Rodney has duty today so the kids and I are bored. Probably going to put them to bed early and try to get some scrapping done.



Super bowl (morning) was fun. We had a few people over and some good food. I was especially happy that the Patriots lost even though I dont like the Manning brothers. Rodneys friend, Gene, was over here the whole weekend. He is the kids best friend. They call him Mr. Wolf. (thats his last name). Anytime they want something they know we would say no to, they go to him and he gives it to them. The video here is of him getting them in 'trouble' by showing them how to turn on the faucet outside. Its not much to watch but I thought the video of Tristan was cute and since some of you were upset that you didnt get to see him in the last video, I decided to put it on. And yes, he really is ALWAYS that quiet!





No comments: