Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rodney's Trip to Saipan

As you all know, Rodney had a trip to Saipan this past weekend. It was a dependents cruise but, I couldn't go because the kids are too young. So, for those of them that had to get underway, without family, they had a liberty port. Which means, they don't have to work, can do whatever they want, but have a curfew to get back to the ship every night. I talked to Rodney a few times while he was there, didn't seem like he was doing anything too exciting. He was supposed to take some pics of the scenery there for me but, I guess all I got were some bar pics! I decided to share them with you even though I have NO idea what they did down there besides playing some volleyball on the beach, watching some of the guys wakeboard, and as you can see, hang out at the bar....

No idea whats going on here but had to share this pic simply becuase its hysterical! (Kirk and Rodney playing darts)

Wolf (Gene), Kirk, and some dude I dont know posing as characters...


I guess Rodney made a 'we were here' mark at a bar... only, he was the only one there. Atleast he was thinking of us! :c)

Rodney and Wolf playing a very large game of Jenga

WTF?!!!


Haven't heard this story!!...

Looks like maybe someone in a hole?? When I find out what happened I'll be sure to fill you in on it!

No comments: