Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Meet Finn

This is our new puppy Finn, short for Finadene. haha. Finadene is a soy sauce concoction that we learned about here on Guam. Its a combination of soy sauce, vinegar, lemon sauce, garlic, onions, and of course, boonie peppers. Its become our favorite condiment. I wanted a 'Guam' name for the puppy and it was the only thing that I could think of that would sound cute shortened.
Finn is doing good after surgery. Even though he came home on Morphine, he was bouncing around and chasing the kids. He LOVES the kids! He is a whiner, not sure why but, I'm sure its just because he's not used to his surroundings. Last night he curled up on the couch next to Rodney like they have been best friends forever. He stayed in his kennel last night, which at times got noisy, but he didn't have any accidents in there. He had one accident in the house this morning but, I'm guessing its because I assumed his was finished with his business outside and brought him in too early. Right now he's sleeping underneath our couch. He's a good puppy and the kids have been better with him than I expected. So far, Tatum has not eaten any of the dog food! haha.
Finn

He looks like a little fluffy teddy bear


I just decided to throw this pic of Tristan in here. I found him sleeping in his swing in this position. Cute guy.

No comments: