Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some Pics and a Video

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry for taking SO LONG to update the blog. The last few weeks have felt like a whirlwind! Rodney is recovering from surgery well but the first few days were hectic. He is able to move around on his own now but, if he's out of bed for more than an hour his knee swells up like a baloon and gets really purple all the way to his toes. I dont know how normal that is but, we try to keep him off his foot as much as possible. He's starting to sing all of the fabulous Guam commercials now which, is so FANTASTIC!! For those of you who have been here or for those of you who will be here, you will soon discover that Guam is a little behind on the technology scale! This Wednesday Rodney will have his follow up and get the staples out and then he's back to light duty on the 10th. I don't know how he's ever going to go back to work with the way his knee is now but, I guess he just has to do what he's told.
As for the rest of us, we're doing good. Tatum and Rodney have become the typical brother and sister. Aggravating each other every chance they get. But then they end it with a big hug so I know that they still love each other. Finn is getting big. No more small fluffy puppy but he's still a cutie. He keeps me on my toes all day long though. Gotta love those puppy stages!
I just posted some new pics that I took over the last few weeks. I'll update the picasa album as soon as I get a chance to erase the old stuff off. I ran out of storage space!!
Tatum being silly.
I put Trisan in bed with Rodney one morning and in less than two minutes he was asleep.
Rodney's knee after surgery
Sleeping Tatum
Yes, he's sleeping with his eyes open. He takes after his dad.
Sleeping Rodney Jr.
Tatum and Tristan hanging out.
Not sure what this face was for..


No comments: