Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Rodney Jr.


It has taken me a few days to post this and finally, I have given up. I planned on posting a lot more pics but everytime I try, the upload gets interrupted and its a big pain in the 'you know what' to keep trying over and over again. So, sorry but, you'll have to check the Picasa album for the rest of the pics.

Rodney Jr. had a great time for his birthday. So many people came which was a complete turn around from last year when we spent his birthday at home with just the 4 of us and a no-bake cheesecake. He had so many presents to open from the guests and from everyone who sent gifts. We also spent $15 on a big inflatable bounce house and we also had a pinata, which you will be able to see in the Picasa pics. I made the cake myself and that is a story all on its own! I finally finished it 20 minutes before the party started. Poor Rodney had to hobble between two bathrooms to give the kids a bath and get them dressed for me. Despite all the stress, it turned out to be a great day for everyone.

Here are some pics of the end of the party. I handed the camera to my 'camera man' Wolf so I could help out with the cake and presents. Sorry I wasn't able to upload some better ones.

What a pair!
Danica playing with the balloons
Flashbacks of his first b-day. I think he's even wearing the same shirt... good job Dad!
He couldn't wait to grab a cupcake!!


Caught in the act!!
Some of the gang... Good cupcake huh Story?
Getting some icing out of Rodney Jr.'s teeth
Looks like Rodney got some black icing..
Phillip playing with the bus



Rodney Jr.'s first big-boy bike
Tony enjoying a cupcake
Oh.. Look what Mommy gets to clean up!!! :c)
A group effort.
I wonder what the secret is??

No comments: