Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Growing Up So Fast....

As I was watching Tristan playing on the floor today, it hit me how fast the kids are growing up. I can hardly believe that I am a mom of a 4 year old, that Tatum was my baby just a year ago, and that Tristan is days away from starting to crawl. How is it that the first 20 years of my life seemed to drag on and on and yet the last 6 years of my life have flown by? Rodney doesn't seem to share my amazement at this, he feels time is going by at a good pace but it scares me just a little. I want my baby to stay a baby!! I know, parents of mine, you must be laughing at this right now because I can only imagine what you feel. You have known this fact for quite some time now but it's just now become a reality to me. Its hard to be so conflicted with wanting time to both stand still and for the next two years to fly by.... Well, here are some videos of what got me thinking today. Hope you cherish them as much as I do!

No comments: