Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Relaxing Weekend

A view down from the top...

A set of stairs that take me down...


looking up at Rodney from a halfway point

You can kinda see how steep it was...

The top of the lookout..


Sorry for taking so long to post something since my last post. I've been really busy doing so many other things! We really just relaxed this weekend which was really nice. On Friday, Rodney took me to a spot which is hidden and unknown to most people. One of his friends used to fish there and shared it with him. At first, I thought it was just a lookout point. Then, he took me down this narrow path to a set of steep stairs... they just kept going down and down and down. I'm not afraid of heights but I was scared to go down these stairs! There was no railing and we were on a cliff! I tried to post pictures of this put after several attempts, I gave up. I'll try to post them again later or you can just check them out in the Picasa album.
Saturday we really didn't do anything. We missed Rodney Jr.s soccer game (we're ready for a break), so we just stayed in the house in our pjs all day long! Sunday we went and bought new bedspreads for the kids. It is their first set of real comforters. They got so excited to come out of their bath and see them on their beds! We also went to the pool for a few hours. I had to take a picture of Tatums butt because I forgot to put her swimmers diaper on and she had on her regular diaper. It swelled up so much I couldn't help but laugh!
I know I haven't posted anything in my scrapbook blog in forever but, believe me... there will be lots of posts soon. Rodney shared the news with me that probably in June, he will be leaving for 2 to 3 months! What else am I going to do except for scrap and read!
Rodney had his checkup for his knee yesterday. They told him that he can slowly get back into his normal routine. Good news, no surgery needed! I myself am getting up the nerve to start advertising for my photography. Its been so long since I've taken pictures for someone else so, that makes me a little nervous but, I'm sure it will all come back to me quickly!



I hate this pic because of my rollie pollies but, I love Tristan in this hat!





My big boy!


Tatums badonkey-donk!


Rodney Jr.'s new bedding


Tatums new bedding.

No comments: