Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Good Laugh


Not too much going on this week. Sunday I went to a church service with a few friends. It was so different than anything I've ever been to! I guess it was just a Christian service, I have only been to Catholic services. And it was outside of their school, under a pavilion, right next to the sea. Only in Guam can you go to church overlooking a beautiful view like that! It was mostly locals there, which I expected. They started off with a full band, the lead singer was the 'Guam Idol', and then a really laid back guy gave a humorous service. Afterwards, I was greeted by all of the church members who introduced themselves and of course, ogled over Tristan. I'm not sure if I can get Rodney to go with me, he's very dedicated to the Catholic church, (if I can even get him there!). But, I may go again in the future.

Monday Rodney had off of work. We just spent time together and it was nice. Today the boat got back from the Philippines so, unfortunately, Rodney will have duty tomorrow. It will be strange because he hasn't had to stand duty in so long!

I just wanted to post some candids of the gang. And of course, I had to include a couple of videos of Tristans sweet laugh. He doesn't crack up that often and he was enjoying Rodney Jr. and Tatum so much one day that I had to capture it....

My Boys
Silly girl





No comments: