Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two days of Fun

Yesterday Rodney had duty so we went to the Nikko Beach Resort with Amy and her kids and Kris and her kids. The kids had a blast! Of course, I had some moments with Tatum... there is a lip around the pool and she went running towards it and tripped and went head first into the pool. I got up and ran over there because she was under the water for a few seconds but, when I got over there, she had recovered herself and never cried. YEY Tatum!! Then, it was time to go and after I changed Tristan into new clothes, I changed Tatum into her new clothes... well, before I could get Rodney out of the pool, Tatum decided that she wasn't done swimming. So, there she goes, down the pool steps, back into the pool with her dry clean clothes on. I just looked at her in disbelief. What can you do in that situation. Its so her! So, we had to borrow a swim suit cover-up from Kris and it floated on Tatum. Atleast she wasn't naked I guess.
Then Amy invited us over for a yummy dinner. I put Tristan in an exersaucer for the first time and he just had a blast! As soon as I can steal a pic from Amy of the two babies playing together I will post it. My camera went dead so, I had to use her camera!
Today at moms group we celebrated Ian's first birthday. I am always so overwhelmed with how many people and kids we manage to squeeze into our little boxes of houses! But, it was fun. They call Ian "Mr. Serious" so, it was amazing that I got a pic of him smiling! He's so darn cute!!
Everyone in the pool
Tristan sleeping in the stroller
Tatum eating her lunch
Amy and her boys (minus Logan)
Happy Birthday Ian
Hello
Tristan and Lauren
My kids found the food table...
Cake Face
See my cupcake??

No comments: