Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Day of Doctors

Yesterday I spent the whole day at the hospital going to doctors appointments. First was my follow up appointment from last week. We are still trying to figure out why I don't feel good all the time. The previous blood work came back normal, so, they took more blood work for more tests and today I need to have an upper GI done to see if my stomach ulcers came back.
Tristan's appointment was later. He is fine. He went in with a cold but just a cold, so they gave him his immunizations. Poor kid. Now, he has his cold and a fever. But, he's still my happy baby. Looking at me with a big smile regardless of his watery red eyes and runny nose. He weighs 18 pounds now and is 27 inches long. He is in between the 75th and 90th percentile on both. In 6 weeks he will have another appointment and more shots... :c( and at 6 months we can call for his urology appointment. That is something that I am NOT looking forward to! Please pray for his safety and my sanity!! :c)

No comments: