Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Which One Will It Be??

We have narrowed our search down to two houses. I have to say that Rodney is being very nice to me because he would like me to continue looking at more houses BUT, I'm exhausted and just plain tired of going into dirty, yucky houses. I LOVE these two houses so I have turned the dirty work over to Rodney. He gets to decide what lucky house will be the winner and then we get to put an offer in TOMORROW!! YEY!! The kids are VERY excited to have their own bedrooms and they are excited to know that Daddy sent their things in the mail. haha. But, they keep asking if Daddy is going to come live with us and all I can say is that he's trying. Hopefully we all get our wish and he can be here with us soon!! I'll update you on which house gets to be ours and then I'll post more pics of the winner then!!

No comments: