Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We Have a WINNER!!!

After special consideration, I have decided to take down the pictures from the last post that showed the front of the houses. I welcome any 'visitor' on my blog because I admit, I am quite the blog surfer myself, BUT, I thought maybe it wasn't a good idea to show where I lived incase I have one creepy person out there who wants to know. I had to realize that I'm not on a Navy Base anymore, where even my own mother needs to have a special pass to come to my house..... So, for my family and friends, if you haven't seen the front of the house yet, you'll just have to come visit us. But....

IT'S OURS!!! We finally came to an agreement on an offer yesterday! And I'm glad to say that it all happened so quickly that I didn't have time to worry about whether or not they were going to except our offer! We went back and forth twice with counters but, I think we came to a good price for both parties!

Here are some pics of the inside of the house. I'm posting them now and not later because I know you all waited for pictures of the inside of the Guam house and never got them because I didn't want to show you my clutter of unpacking. Well, this shows somone else's clutter of packing so... look away!! :c)

The street on our way to our house
The view from the front door

The living room

Kitchen

Kitchen

My mom sitting in the family room.

driveway from the deck

some of the backyard

The pretty princess room. Tatum is going to be so upset when she learns that this room isn't hers. It's the bigger of the two rooms so I need to give it to the boys. But, I plan on painting her room very girly! (well, and of course this room isn't going to stay pink!)


part of the master bath

part of the master bedroom. This room is HUGE.

Tatum's future bedroom.


Photobucket


No comments: