Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Following the Photographer

About a week and a half ago, I was given the opportunity to follow a wedding photographer at one of his weddings. He was nice enough to take my mom to a few weddings and really taught her a lot. My mom asked if I could go with him to a few incase she doesn't feel well enough to go to her scheduled weddings, she would atleast feel comfortable that I had a few church weddings under my belt since I mainly just work outdoors.
Here are a few of the pictures that I took. Out of respect for the photographer, I did not include the bride and groom's name and I did not include any shots that might be duplicating a shot that he took. Most of these are off set or candids that I caught myself.

The grooms mom dancing with the DJ











Photobucket


No comments: