Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Trip to the PIC

This post is long over-due but, I just found these pictures on a camera card and figured it was better late than never to show them. This PIC trip was the weekend before Tristan and I came to PA. It was a little family vacation that we treated ourselves to after paying off a big bill. We had a BLAST! These pictures were taken one night we decided to go to a dinner show and then to a little 'kids' dance party around the pool. We didn't know then that it was going to be our last 'big' family vacation for a while and I'm SO glad we went!


Rodney dancing with Tatum.
Rodney Jr. was having a lot more fun than it looks!

My beautiful girl

Tristan chillin' on daddy's lap.

One of the dancer's at the dinner show.

I know girls, you all want to go to Guam now right?






No comments: