Sunday, June 7, 2009

Relay for Life

On May 16th I participated in the Washington County Relay for Life held at Chartiers Houston High School. I wanted to share some of the pictures and note that I have added a link to the sidebar for donations to Relay for Life.

The crew decorating the firefighter tent.

My mom and my sister Jen

Jen, Ed, and Mom

My brother Jeff and his daughter Cassie

Rich's parents Jane and Ed, and their friend.

My mom and sister got asked to carry the Survivor banner and lead the survivors around the track for the Survivor Lap. Here they are with their caregivers, Dave and Rich, and the Wildthing.

The rest of our team carrying the sign for the Team Lap.

My nieces Paige and Layla

Tristan passed out. He didn't feel well that day.

Some of our team.

Tristan and me

My niece Cassie (left) and her friends

My sister with a fellow Survivor who rode with Lance Armstong. She, like my sister, found out that she was pregnant and diagnosed with cancer at the same time.

Me lighting a candle for my mom

My mom and I lighting a candle for my sister

My sister lighting her own candle

Jen lighting her candle on the torch

Jen with the team sign

No comments: