Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tristan's Two Teeth

Tristan was having some fun showing off his teeth today so I took my chance to capture them on camera. More might be coming soon because his fingers are ALWAYS in his mouth and he's been quite fussy.
Big news for Tatum!!! She went pee pee on the potty last night! She wouldn't go this morning or most of today but she finally gave in and went. (Then about 15 minutes later she pooed herself and peed on my floor but..) Hopefully we'll keep having success! I'm really tired of changing so many diapers! Rodney keeps threatening her that she's not getting any birthday presents if she's not going pee in the potty by her birthday! ( I would never let him do that but, she fights him on it.)
Hiding his teeth...
There they are!!!

Funny face.
My messy children looking like they're in pain!! haha

No comments: