Friday, July 25, 2008

Seeing the Fishies

The last few weekends have been busy but, for Rodney and I. So, we wanted to take the kids out for a day to do things that they wanted to do. We decided to go to Underwater World since we bought a year pass there. They had fun as usual. I always feel so bad for Tatum because she's stuck in the stroller while Rodney gets to run around but, it's so hard for us to handle the two of them when one of them is not confined. Sounds horrible, I know! But, Tatum is quite the firecracker! They both had fun none-the-less!
Tristan was more aware this time and enjoyed watching the fish swim above him.
I wouldn't want to make this fish mad!
The newest attraction.. divers! haha
This picture is for my sister...
I'll be trying to get a better one but... atleast we managed to get a couple!

No comments: