Friday, July 4, 2008

Size Update

No big things to post right now. After today, I'll probably have a TON of stuff to post. But, I just wanted to share a cool site with you and to tell you about the kids clothes sizes...
Ok, first, the sizes.. Rodney Jr. is 4T all the way. Of course, he does have a small waste and some shorts are too big but, thats why they invented belts. (No thanks to me. We didn't buy him one until I dressed him in some shorts and at the mall they were around his ankles. Sorry.) Tatum is in 3T tops and 2T bottoms. Some of my 24 month shorts for her STILL don't fit!! Tristan, my little rollie pollie, is in 12 months clothes now. Not that he CAN'T fit in 9 month clothes but, his arms and legs hang over about 3 inches. (Yes, his feetie pj's have holes so the big toes can come out...)
Next, the website that I found. It's a little pricey but I'm in love with my kids names and I enjoy showing them off. I'll be saving up for these necklaces but, I wanted to share the website with you parents who are also in love with your kids names!! haha.

http://www.blissliving.com/baby-mother-ring-necklace-jewelry.html

No comments: