Monday, July 21, 2008

Rock Band ROCKS!!

I have had the BEST last few days! We jumped on the 'Band' Wagon and bought Rock Band for our Wii. Rodney and I had a BLAST! I was drinking the pre-made Bahama Mama's and got a little loopy, (I NEVER drink anymore so I'm quite the light weight). So, when I found out that I totally stink at playing the drums, and Rodney wanted a turn at the guitar, I busted out on the mic and really got into it. At first I was sitting on the couch because I was singing songs I didn't know too well, but then when I knew a song, I was up on my feet and dancing to the music! Let me just say I got a 'FLAWLESS' 100% on 'Dirty Little Secret'! It was really so much fun! haha.
We had so much fun that Rodney went out the next day and bought an extra guitar and almost all of the Guitar Hero's for the Playstation 3. Now, we've found out that the Wii's version of Rock band doesn't offer everything that the PS3's version does so, we're looking to sell our Wii version. If we're 'stuck' with it, I couldn't be happier! Its SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Here are some pictures of us 'Rockin' Out!'

Rodney thinks he Tenacious D.
I'm REALLY concentrating on the words
Tristan is knocked out in the bean bag chair...
I finally took his swing away!...
I think we're both having separation anxiety from it! haha
The kids having fun with Rock Band too. (I wanted that box!, Darn!) Tristan got in there all by himself!
Cassandra, Brian, and Rodney jammin'. ( I don't know what's on Rodney's back)
Little Man
Yeah, Rodney about killed me. I went out and bought instruments for the kids because they wouldn't leave our game instruments alone.
What was I thinking when I married this guy?? haha.
This was from a few weekends ago when he convinced me to drink a 'paint can'. You fill the jug up with ice and alcohol and shake it til ice forms on the outside. Let me just say! YUCK! Who ever picked the flavor of this drink is insane! My belly hated me in the morning! I hated me for breaking my long streak of not drinking!!

No comments: