Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday

Well, we had a VERY busy weekend!! It wasn't supposed to be that way but, it ended up that way! Friday we had a cook-out and then went to the base to watch fireworks. We didn't go to the big carnival because we didn't want to fight the crowd so, we went to the 'big base' and watched the fireworks from a parking lot. It was the first time the kids saw the fireworks. (Well, Tristan slept in the car through the whole thing.) We had Rodney Jr and Tatum on top of the roof of my car and and in the middle of it, Tatum leaned over and gave Rodney Jr. a kiss and said "I love you Rodney". It was really cute but I looked at Rodney and said... "She's never allowed to go watch the fireworks with her boyfriends". As we were leaving, the kids said "Bye Fireworks" and I said, "Say Happy Birthday America". Rodney Jr. gave me a "Happy Birthday Harrymericida".
On Saturday I took Rodney out for his birthday. We went to the restaurant that he REALLY wanted to go to but, they were closed. Instead, we went to a similar restaurant and had really big burritos. They were good but, it ended up being a pretty big bill for some burritos! We came home to his surprise party but, when we got here, there was a car parked in front of our house and then Rodney noticed other cars around the house. Instead of helping me get the kids out of the car, he ran up to the house because he was so worried why everyone was at the house. So, I didn't get to see his reaction when he found everyone sitting on the back porch waiting to yell 'Surprise'. So, he had another good night and got some really good gifts.
Sunday we had people over for the UFC fight. Another day of yummy food. (Rodney made his chicken soup). I can honestly say I am happy that the weekend is over! Time to get the house back in order! :c)
As for us on a regular note, we are all doing good. Tristan is growing as fast as ever and is having a blast getting on his knees and rocking back and forth. My car is in the shop right now getting fixed (having to take a small loan out for that... we have no luck!), when I get it back, I'll be going to register Rodney Jr. into pre-school. My baby is growing up!! Tatum is just being Tatum. A handful as usual!
We're getting excited for everyone's visits!! It should make a few months fly by (which is good for me!!) ;c) I'll be posting more pics of this last weekend as soon as I get a chance.. Rodney is on my case about being on the computer! :c)


I took a lot of pics of Danica. She's such a cute kid!!
Tatum stole a HUGE piece of a rib....
She chewed on it for 20 minutes before I made her spit it out.
I know, I'm bad for taking a picture of this but.. we dont' get much excitement out here!! haha


Tristan mean muggin' in his Harley outfit.

Rodney opening on of his gifts

Just a funny face!

No comments: