Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Me from A to Z

Me from A to Z
A. Attached or single? Attached - this year will be our 5th anniversary!

B. Best friend? Amanda...miss her terribly!
C. Cake or pie? thats a tough one! But, I'd have to say Pie
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? AIR CONDITIONING (had to steal your answer Amy!)
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Home town? Bentleyville, PA
I. Favorite indulgence? going out to eat.
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? I have three beautiful kids!
L. Life is not complete without? Love
M. Marriage date? The first one, October 14, 2003, the big wedding, October 15, 2005
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, and 3 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? clowns, bugs (especially ones that bite), and snakes
Q. Quote? Cowboy Up
R. Reasons to smile? My kids
S. Season of choice? FALL
T. Tag 5 people – anyone can join in if you wish and PLEASE DO - the more the merrier!!
U. Unknown fact about me? I wanted to go to Nashville and become a singer
V. Vegetable? Potatoes... all kinds!
W. Worst habit? cracking my bones, and letting my laundry pile up
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound – loved seeing my babies!
Y. Your favorite food? ITALIAN HOAGIES!!! That will be the FIRST thing I get when I get back to PA!!!
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus

This was pulled from Amy's blog... if you have a blog... it's your turn!

No comments: