Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Thanks to all of you, we had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year! We ended up broke at the end and buying a Turkey even became a project but, with some help, we pulled it off and we all had a blast!
We started off with a 'family' Christmas with Wolf and Tim as well (and Lavarus's help). Then we got some visitors for a nice two-Turkey dinner. (one was smoked, the other fried). I got my first taste of real collard greens... YUM! :c)

Rodney opening his p.j.s from Santa on Christmas Eve

Jonathan and his p.j.s

my p.j.s


Rodney and I snuck out for a quick visit to a Christmas Eve party.


The MASSIVE amounts of gifts!!

Our tree... don't know how it ended up sideways but, here it is!!!

Tristan opening his stocking from Gram Fran


Tatum jamming with her guitar

Tristan wearing Uncle Jon's shades



So, I REALLY don't know how some of these pictures ended up sideways!! This is Rodney Jr. giving Mr. Tim a high five after opening his present

Tristan got some help from Mr. Lavarus ( I know I didn't spell that right!)







Tatum LOVED these shoes!!






Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you!! MUAH!

No comments: