Saturday, December 13, 2008

The P.I.C.

I know it's taking me a while to finish blogging about my mom's trip here but, slowly but surely, I'm completing it!
This is the weekend we spent at the PIC. We decided to get a room there so we could spend two whole days using the pool. The kids loved it as usual. Now anytime I tell them we're going to the pool, they want to go to this one....





You can't tell but this tube went uphill and I had to put my hands on the bottom of Tristan's feet so he could make it to the other side.

I had to add this one because Rodney's belly looks so weird!! haha


Dad helping Rodney Jr. with the monkey bars.

Before we settled in for the night, we went to a different hotel and had an all you can eat seafood dinner then snuck out back to watch bits and pieces of the dance show.

Don't look at my thighs... oh darn! I just made you look didn't I???
(I'm working on fixing that!! haha)


Tristan just makes me smile when I look at this pic.

The gang of us.

Sometimes they act like they love each other...




Tatum went under the water about a hundred times while we were there. She just kept doing it over and over again. I don't know how she didn't pass out! And she didn't even hold her nose! She must have got that quality from Daddy because I still have to hold my nose!

Mom wanted to take home a souvenir! Sorry Mom... he has to stay!

No comments: