Friday, December 5, 2008

Pictures at Tarague Beach

My mom and I took the kids to Tarague Beach while she was here to take some pics of the kids. Rodney and Tatum were less than excited but, I couldn't have asked for better pictures from Tristan. He sat in this tree stump for 15 minutes just amusing himself. Then, he found a hole down in the sand and dug at it with a stick for another 15 minutes. Such a cute kid!! I have to say that I love taking pictures outside the most and I will miss the pretty scenery here!
Our attempt on getting the three of them together.
Happy in his tree stump


Sorry if this wasn't one of the approved pictures mom..
Still smiling

My future movie star


No idea what they were looking at

Finally, a real smile!

Yes, those were brand new clothes that I bought that day!!

Tristan digging in his holes







1 comment:

The Varney Family said...

So beautiful. So sweet. Give them all a hug for me!

Lauren