Friday, January 25, 2008

Whats new with us.

This week has been very refreshing for me. Yesterday I was invited to a moms group so I finally went (one of the women had to come pick me up since I dont have a car here.) It was a lot of fun! It was nice to have adult conversations with other women and it was nice to see Rodney and Tatum have so much fun! Rodney Jr. didn't want to leave! Which made me think more into getting him into the child development center unti next September when he can be entered into pre-school. I was invited again today to another play group. This time it was at a play gound and the kids had a blast. They are absolutely filthy! All three kids are napping now and I'm enjoying the quiet time.
I've been missing everyone back home pretty bad lately, so, getting out was really what I needed to give me a boost. We're sending the van out here so I can get out of the house more often and not have to rely on someone else picking me up! 2 more years to go out here. Seems like a REALLY long time but I'm putting all my efforts into holding out that long! No new pictures of yesterday or today but hopefully we'll go out as a family this weekend so, I'll be posting new pics! Hoping everyone back home is doing well!

No comments: