Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a BORING Day!

Yesterday was an excruciatingly BORING day! Rodney had duty so the kids and I were home alone all day and all night. In the middle of the day, the tv and the Internet stopped working due to some problem out in town. I had already cleaned the house earlier in the day so I was stuck watching kids movies all day long. (I'm so tired of them because they want to watch the same ones over and over again.) So, I decided to start organizing pictures that I have printed out for Tatums scrapbook. When the kids went to bed I decided to scrapbook. Only, I had to fight with Rodney Jr. for a half an hour to go to sleep. The Internet router is in his room and because the Internet wasn't working, a little 'triangle', as he calls it, was red instead of green. I can not begin to tell you how badly this freaked him out. Even though he also has a fishy light in his room, and all the other lights were the same, he just did not want to go to sleep with this red light on his box! I finally got him to calm down and got in the shower, only to be cut short because I could hear him freaking out again. I threatened him with calling daddy and that finally did it.
Instead of scrapbooking I ended up getting into this huge task of organizing my scrapbook supplies. Any of you who have seen my scrapbook stuff knows how HUGE of a task this is! The only other person I know who has more stuff than me is my mom and she, seriously, could start a store with all of her stuff! I only lasted until 10pm and decided I had about enough. I didn't even put a dent into what needs to be done with all that stuff! So, not feeling like putting it all away, I left it all on my bed and went to sleep in Tristans room. (That was just my excuse to sleep in his room. Really, when Rodney has duty, I need to sleep with the tv on and since it wasn't working, I didnt' want to be alone in the dark. haha. You see where my son gets it from now??)
So, if you were bored reading this post I am sorry but, you can see how bored I was feeling yesterday. Here are some pics of the kids on our 'pajama day'. While Rodney was making Tristan laugh, Tatum was trying to go potty. No success but as soon as I put her diaper back on she went! Go figure! That was our very first try and atleast she came to me to tell me she had to go. Thats a start right?
Rodney making Tristan laugh.

Rodney and Tatum being silly with Tristan

No comments: