Sunday, January 27, 2008

Change of Plans

Yesterday we all got dressed alike and went out to find a perfect spot for a family photo. But, of course, it started to rain before we could even attempt the picture. So, we came home and ended up going to the playground instead. I know everyone is tired of seeing playground pics but I took some anyways. I was in the mood to take pics and was disappointed that it didn't work out. The kids were cute with each other and they were playing with other little kids for a while. When those kids left Tatum chased them and said "Wait for me!". Poor girl. She just wants some friends!
I took my naked pic of Tristan today. Everyone knows that Rodney HATES when I take naked pics of the kids but they are so darn cute and their skin is so wrinkly and they will never be like that again until they are old people! It would be a little more disturbing to take pictures of them naked then! haha. I couldn't get him to look at the camera but the pics are still kinda cute anyways. I tried to imitate the Picture People pics of Rodney and Tatum on Tristan but, he kept sinking into the beanbag so, that didnt' work out to well either! I think our beanbags may be too soft to get the picture right!
We also managed to get out into some good weather today. We took the kids to the pool for a few hours. It was kind of packed so I didn't take a lot of pictures but Rodney took a few of Tristan 'swimming'. He slept most of the time. We came home and Rodney made me the BEST DINNER EVER!!! I swear it was better than going out to eat and everyone knows how much I LOVE going out to eat! I have to say it was a pretty good day!



Tristan taking a dip in the pool.


My attempt at taking a "Picture People" picture. He's so darn CUTE!




Tatum at the playground.




This is a picture of a statue in front of a beautiful cemetary here on Guam. If you'd like to see more pics of statues you can go to the picasa link on the bottom of this page.

No comments: