Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Trip to Underwater World

Today we took a trip out to Underwater World again. I figured that we should go as many times as we can before our year passes expire. The kids had a blast as usual. And we got to take Jack and Jonathan for the first time. Afterwards we got some Italian gellato's and can you say YUM!!?? Rodney knows me well and got me tiramisu! YUM YUM YUM!!! :c)

Rodney Jr. took this photo of Rodney and I.


Rodney Jr. saying 'Cheese'.


Tristan's hair is getting a little too long for the Mohawk!



They have two turtles now instead of one.


The kids. Rodney, Wolf, Jonathan, and Jack.


She always has a way of messing up her hair!

It took me ten tries to get them both to look at the camera at the same time.


Jonathan saying 'cheese'




Jonathan, Wolf, and Jack


No comments: