Sunday, February 8, 2009

Franco Harris

Today Rodney and I went to the Commissary to meet Steeler's Running Back, Franco Harris. We took every card and every picture we had of him hoping that he would sign them all but, they put a two per person limit on autographs. So, we chose to have each of the Super Bowl team pictures, that my dad gave us in plaques, signed. He was surprised to see them since everyone else was having him sign jersey's and footballs. At the last minute, Rodney convinced him to sign a photograph for Jonathan since he couldn't be there. (No military i.d.). We quizzed Harris on a certain photograph where they had a patch on the shoulder of the jersey's. He couldn't remember exactly but assumed that it was the 50th anniversary patch of the Steelers. We're glad we went!!


Rodney, Franco Harris and me.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

that is awesome! i didn't know famous people knew what guam was, let alone go there to sign autographs! now i have hope of getting britney spear's autograph while i'm there!!!!! HAHAHAHA jk.

Jessica Sciandra said...

If anybody has any idea as to how I could get a copy of a book my 9 yr. old son wrote about "The Three Greatest NFL Players" to Franco Harris, PLEASE let me know. Franco is included in his book and I'd love to share it w/him!!!