Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Outside

I know many of you are anxious to see the inside of our new house BUT it is filled with clutter at the moment and I would like to wait to show you so that you can see the niceness of the new place instead of all the mess! So, for now, I will show you what I get to see when I look out my windowS everyday!!

Our side of the house
The whole unit

This is the closest playground. Its behind the house across the street from us. They have grills and picnic benches and even a water fountain.


This is the path right next to the house that takes you through the whole development. It runs street to street right through the middle.

If you look to the right of the new house, you will see what the old houses looked like before they tore them down. YUCK!

This is the back of the house. The mud you see is thanks to the guys who decided to have a wrestling match back there. Thanks guys! :c)

This is a view of my neighbors from the path behind my house.





This is the path continuing to the next street. (We are the last street, or the first street, however you may look at it. But, they have the entrance closest to us blocked off so, right now, we are technically the last street).
Here's a video of me walking Doobie. You can sort of get the feel of the surroundings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
To enjoy Guam more, make the effort to meet the locals. It is also one way to learn the Guam Chamorro culture and insider tips on the Island's best.

I know; am a Guamanian (but currently living in Germany).

Good luck.
Bob Borja (talo_fofo@yahoo.com)

Amanda said...

the new house looks great :) can't wait to see the inside pictures! oh and i yelled at jack for your grass, what buttheads!!!!