Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Tatum!!



We celebrated Tatum's 3rd birthday this weekend. Her party was on Sunday. We didn't have any kids show up until a little later when Rodney's friend (our neighbors), brought their kids over after another b-day party. So, when we realized no one else was coming, I let Tatum and Rodney get in their bathing suits and have fun in her new pool. Rodney kept going down the slide then getting out and going down again, Tatum was content just swimming in the pool. They had a blast which really made me feel good. She got a lot of gifts. I didnt' get a chance to wrap all of her gifts the night before so, after she went to bed I wrapped the rest of them and she got to open them the morning of her birthday.

Just throwing in a pic of me.
I didn't make her cake. I was happy to let the commissary do it and it was delicious!
Waiting for everyone to come.

Tatum relaxing in her new pool.


Rodney doing the 'superman' down the slide.
Tristan enjoying a cookie.
Tristan enjoying another cookie.







I was SO ready for bed!!


This was from Tatum's birthday morning. Her new dress from Aunt Amanda.
All ready for school now! Thanks Gram Karen and Pap Pap Nick!
















Daddy decided to treat her to some ice cream. We were going to head for Cold Stone but it looked like it was going to rain. (the seating is outside). So, we went to Dreyers instead. (Like Breyers but the container looks like Eddy's)


No comments: