Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slacker

Ok, I know I've been slacking on my 'POTD' but, I've been really organizing the house lately so I can free up some time on a regular basis. I don't have any pics today because the camera is out in the car and I REALLY don't feel like going out to get it. But, thought I would fill you in on some things...
As you already know, Rodney Jr. starts school on the 5th. He's going to be in the afternoon class and he's lucky that he already has some friends who will be in there with him! He's getting really excited and keeps saying.. "But, Mommy, it's going to be a long time!!" He thinks everything will take a long time these days.
As for Tristan, I am now being told that he will NOT have the surgery until he's atleast a year old. The new Urologist will not do the surgery before then which, in some ways makes me happy but, I also feel bad for him for waiting that long. Poor guy isn't going to want to run around for a couple of days!! So, no more news on that for a while.
Tatum is doing so so on the potty. She still has more accidents than I would like but, atleast we're not using as many diapers lately!
Rodney should be back on the boat by the end of October when the ship gets back from a long underway. He has to miss out on three ports that he would like to go to but, he's happy that he will be here for our first set of visitors. It worked out perfectly! He's really anxious to get back on the ship and to get back to 'real' work.
As for me, still feeling 'eh' but I have more good days than bad lately. One ultrasound came back fine, the other showed that I have a slightly enlarged liver. Still not sure what that means, if anything, and I will find out at the end of Sept. The doctor who read me the results really wasn't privledged to tell me since it's not his field but, I begged him to tell me anyways. He did, but told me to make an appointment with my primary care to discuss it further. I'm not too worried, he didn't seem to worried either so, we shall see!!
My van just left Pittsburgh today (6 weeks late), so cross your fingers that it will be here in time to greet my parents at the airport!

No comments: