Monday, August 18, 2008

Ouch!!!

Two days ago Rodney went outside to let Finn out. Tristan went over to the door and stood up to see his daddy and the next thing I know, he's laughing, then crying. I went over because I figured he just fell again, he's not too steady on his feet yet... But, when I picked him up, I was surprised to see a huge black and blue knot on his head. It stuck out about 1/2 and inch to an inch. As soon as I picked him up he stopped crying. I would have cried for a while if I had a knot on my head like that! He's my little tough guy! And of course, as soon as he saw the camera, his smile came on and he wanted to pose! I couldn't get a side angle because he just kept turning his head towards me. He's ok now. Still black and blue and just a little bit of a bump but it doesn't stop him from trying to stand up anywhere he can!! I've got my hands full with this one!!! But, I love it!!!


We kept Tatum up during her nap time because we needed to run a few errands... it didn't take her long to fall asleep in the car.

No comments: