Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's Been Too Long

I know I've neglected this blog for a year now. Life has a way of getting too hectic and busy and before you know it, time has just passed right by. I sat down the other day looking for a picture and Tatum and I had so much fun looking through all these old posts. It amazes me how much these kids have grown and, although a lot has happened in the last year, there is now way too much to catch up on now. But, I'm starting this blog up again so I don't miss out on documenting their growing up.

We have moved out of PA and back to VA for the next 3 years. The weather is starting to warm up and we're already taking advantage of being next to the beach. These photos are from last weekend when we took the kids on their first bike ride away from home.

Tristan 3yr

Rodney 6yr

Tatum 5yr

No comments: