Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 2010! We are of course, staying busy around here. Rodney has been working two jobs, I myself have been working about 100! haha. I am still busy with the Scentsy business. I LOVE this product and I will continue to sell it as long as possible! I am also starting a new venture with Premier Designs Jewelry! Hopefully that will catch on even faster than the Scentsy! The kids are good, rowdy as usual! The house is on the market and hopefully we'll be getting some bites soon! Washington state is only 4-5 months away and we're all excited!

Just wanted to share a FREE offer to you... You can order a FREE 8X10 canvas print from the
Canvas People and only pay for shipping. I ordered one of my mom and I. I'm not sure when this offer is up so, jump on it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Washington eh? I didn't realize you guys got your new orders already. How do you feel about that?