Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Tristan!

On the 21st of November we celebrated Tristan's 2nd Birthday. (Actual birthday was the 23rd). We decided to keep this birthday small with just the immediate family. Of course, everything is always done last minute with me so I was still decorating the cake when the guests started arriving. (Sorry Tristan, it could have been SO much better!) He had a great time and so did we!

The monkey cake for my lil' monkey!
He didn't look too sure about everyone singing to him and he almost kissed the candles when he blew them out!

I don't know what prompted the hug but I'll take it!!

Love his face! Even when it's dirty!


Tristan, Grandma Karen, Tatum, Great Grandma Jane, & Rodney Jr.

His favorite thing in the world... Dum Dums!!

He's showing everyone his new fork and 'poon.

Tristan gets some help from Pappy Rich

And Tatum gives Tristan a ride in his new truck truck




Photobucket


No comments: