Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Tristan!!!

Tristan is one!! I can't believe it! I remember looking down at him when he was an infant and telling myself to take a mental picture of that moment because I knew he wouldn't be that little for long and because I knew he was my last. I didn't think that he would be a year SO FAST!!! He has been my sweet baby BUT he has also won the name "monster baby" by all of us.

This was the last day that we had to spend with my mom. She hasn't missed any of the kids 1st birthdays and I thank her for traveling so far to not miss this one!! It was nice to have her here to help me out but, I wish we weren't so busy on our last day together! These pics are a little out of order but, you get the idea!!





Ian, Phillip, Lani, and Rodney


Tristan wants to share some cake!


A little excited!?


I finally was able to put a cake in front of him.. explanation later....

A whole new meaning to "dig in!"

Whats this??




No daddy! Take it away!

Like I said, the pics are a little out of order, but, Tristan was SCARED of this cake!!! He would not stop crying until it was taken away from him and he never touched it again!

This is right before he started to wig out.


Happy Birthday to you....








Grandma Fran and Tristan


Tatum and Rodney modeling the birthday stuff


The smash cake I made... for no reason...


The store cake. He wasn't too fond of this one either.. maybe a jungle theme wasn't the best idea??

No comments: